Saturday, May 15, 2010

I made the Breakfast!




Not the best post, but fun none-the-less. We just wrapped up breakfast. I took on the task of frying up some Plantains, with intentions of coating them in delicious freshly ground cinnamon and brown sugar. Well, the product turned out, but not without a few snares... hehe. No pictures, but I found this one online to give you an idea of what happens when I work with hot oil in the morning.

Needless to say after catapulting slices of plantain into regions of the bedroom from the kitchen with a propelled force that would impress the higher ups of NASA, breakfast turned out pretty good. Little bit of honey over the top of some freshly fried plantains coated in a layer of fresh ground cinnamon and brown sugar... amazing, enough to even help me to forget the near death experience that occurred merely minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment